In order to bind the DJI Ronins internal receiver to the Hurricane Wheels Brushless Gimbal Interface Mk2, you just have to follow a few steps:
1. Turn on your Ronin
2. The LED on the backbone of the Ronin should light up solid green.
3. Turn on your Hurricane Wheels BGRCI Mk2.
4. The LED on the Ronin should now flash orange.
5. With a pin or small screwdriver, press the recessed BIND button next to the Ronin'S LED.
6. The LED should now light up solid orange. The Ronin is now connected to the Hurricane Wheels Brushless Gimbal Interface Mk2.
This Process is basically the same for any compatible transmitter. For newer units of the BGRCI Mk2, we supply an external receiver. See the corresponding tutorial.
Here's a short video demonstrating the binding process: